Sunday 18 September 2011

London Fashion Week! Take 2.

Yesterday, saw the shows of some household names. Including Julien Mcdonald (A judge on BINTM), Jasper Conran, House of Holland, John Rocha and Vivienne Westwood. A few new names came up like Clements Ribeiro. I think the my favourite show today was Vivienne Westwood Red Label. Here are the collections I thought stood out the most.
Jaegar London- I really liked the show, really embraced the Ladylike trend.


House of Holland- Very neutral colours, models needed bra's on. But I thought the models were very pretty.

Vivienne Westwood Red Label- Embraced 'Jedward Hair'. Beautiful collection.

Fashion Fringe- I really liked the edge also the make-up was very vampire

Issa London- Couldn't decide. :)
Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment