Thursday 22 September 2011

Thursday 22nd September

Helloo my lovelies :)

Today was interesting. I was running really late this morning, so I didn't have time to rub my moisteriser and my spot cream on properly. I just ran to school quickly, not even having any time to look in the mirror. As I walked into school I got a few dirty looks (Which I don't get much) by the tarts that watch everyone walk in. I got in and my bezzie pulled me over and said my cream wasn't rubbed in properly and I looked a mess. We got to the toilets and I accidently put on fake tan and hair removal cream! Not a moisteriser or my spot cream! Half my eyebrow had been taken off! I got sent home 'For inappropriate skin colour'. Result :) I got home and well started doing 'Just Dance' as it's my only form of exercise except PE. I did the 'Beyonce booby thing' you know when you do your chest thing. You never guess what happened, so I was getting into it really badly (Getting the perfect's as you do) and the hottie down our road walked passed. I'm never gonna live it down. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment