Saturday 8 October 2011

Saturday 8th October

Saturday!

Today, I felt the cold as I went to get a paper. (My hands are enormous in this photo!). But, since I fundraise for my friends cheerleading squad I had to distribute some catalogues down my road. What a catastrophe that was! So I put a catalogue through someones door and heard the dog bark so loud at me I ran off! Next thing I knew this dog's owner was mad and had a doggie flap and the dog followed me down the street. His owner, a very tough looking man who well not being offensive, but looked strong enough to kidnap me took him and said. 'Oh sorry sweetie, he has odd habits. Don't they all?'. That was unexpected. I thought I was going to be grabbed and i'd be in the headlines the next day. Small world. See ya's.

No comments:

Post a Comment