Thursday 17 November 2011

Thursday 17th November

Thursday!


Today was cool. Anyone get it when you win nothing. Including the lottery, raffles at school or those contest's on morning TV? Well guess what, I actually won something! £50 worth of free clothes :) I won the contest from the nice guy's at www.easyfundraising.co.uk perfect if your fundraising for your school or club. I won the clothes including this bad boy< from www.drjays.co.uk, they are established in the UK and the USA. This is a genuine, Baby Phat jacket, which is very trendy and slightly nautical. The colour is so now. But on with today, I chose to do dance for an academy lesson so today we were showing our taster of 'Bollywood'. It's a shame we couldn't dress up in the sparkly stuff :( But we had to perform to the other academy class.I really went for it, mainly because I wanted to impress the popular's, you know the ones who are permanently orange?  I heard my friends giggling,there were a few other sniggers, but I ignored them. I was secretly thinking someone was just taking the pee out of me, so I kicked my leg's higher and really did it. Afterwards, in the changing room one of my friends said, "I think you need a better bra." I asked why and turned bright red as she told me my breasts were bouncing up and down badly when I performed. Bill and Bob, along the front row got a show. Who else is excited for Breaking Dawn tomorrow!? Eek! I don't know why i'm excited, i'm going on Saturday. But I will be posting some picture's from the premiere! Good luck to anyone seeing it at 00:01am. Remember Children in need is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment