Tuesday 15 November 2011

Tuesday 15th November

Tuesday!


Today was well interesting. Do you ever get it when you have a meltdown when your meant to leave for school in the morning, and you cannot find your P.E room? Specially when you moved rooms into one the size of a shoebox. Then you arrive at school, check your locker and VOILA! There it is. I had to go to Art club tonight because someone thinks my art is good and deserves gifted and talented. If I don't go I get a lecture about how it improves my talent. So I was in Art and had finished painting my portrait, wasn't really looking where I was going as I was chatting to a friend. All of a sudden I walked straight into an A * (A+ to Americans)  piece of art made of glass, which wobbled, then fell on the floor and smashed into a thousand pieces. The teacher was absolutely furious and started doing a dance, because the poor student who's work that was would have to do it all over again. But who seriously places glass work in a room Year 7's use. Not like I'm year 7 or anything, but I act it..See ya's for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment