Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tuesday 22nd November

Tuesday!

Today was interesting. Attacked by the cold day 2, not enjoying it. You know when your voice is really deep then sounds like a crazed Justin Bieber fan? Yeah, kinda my day really. Plus a form tutor who seriously mimics my deep voice, such a dick. I missed drama too, spreading around a cold for 3 lines isn't worth it. But at school It's school had a school trip to ours for some science workshop, which ment he came allow to lunch to stalk me. Me and my friends were talking about girly things like bra's, cycles etc. He must of heard the word 'Tampon' because he said, "Are tampons the pointy things that stick up your bum?'. Awkward turtle. BREAKING DAWN TOMORROW! If your in the cinema and theres a girl who had a coughing fit on the bits where Bella&Edward get it on, that's me :P See ya's!

No comments:

Post a Comment