Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wednesday 9th October

Wednesday,


Today, I had the exam. But it was okay (Got a little stuck on the SIX mark question but my mum will forgive me).But I was going round my friend's later for a study party (AKA no study as we did our exam) so it was a late night my bff was coming to pick me up to go to hers. It got late and later, and I was getting pretty annoyed that she hadn't arrived. When I finally heard her honk her horn I grabbed my stuff and legged it outside in a bit of a grump. I jumped in their car and put my seat belt on while saying 'gosh you took forever!', at which point I turned to see it wasn't her, but an old man with a very confused face. He started yelling 'who are you and why are you in my car?' I've never moved so fast in my life. He even started getting his walking stick into weapon gear. Oh well. Remember to follow me people!

No comments:

Post a Comment