Sunday 18 December 2011

Saturday 18th December

Today!


Today was interesting. The supermarket is the worse invention ever created, I mean no-one moves at all do they? Your just there trying to get in all the little gaps, with a massive trolley but no. And She is going 'I told you before, but you never do it' seriously, she never told us! She just expects we're clever enough to you know, to stuff, what do mums honestly think of us. My friends and I were having a conversation about how fit our dance teachers bum was, but using a fake name for him calling him Tom in case he overheard. Later, we went out for a walk in the park, as we were walking out I said to my friends "I think Sir realised we were talking about him. But he has got the nicest bum ever! I can't stop staring at it when he's dancing." Just then I turned around and he was stood right behind me. I wanted the ground to swallow me up.See ya's for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment