Sunday 19 February 2012

12 Outfits in 12 hours!

I didn't fail, I said an outfit every hour. This time I've decided to go for a mix of A/W 2012 and S/S 2012.
1) PPQ- Floral and pastels are all set for spring. Autumn think french scarves, hot pants and sequinned leggings.

2) Jasper Conran- The word MOD springs to mind with Conran, shift dresses a few Peter pan collars. A lot of shift dresses and these ¬ headbands.

3) House of Holland- Loving the Spring pastels! The pattern is more Cruella De Vil, but very chic. Autumn feel more colour blocking and doc martens.

4) John Rocha- Yes the first is for Spring. I'm not sure who'll ever be donning black in the summer haze. Looking like compost. I preferred Winter, more ruffles and really had that statement edge.

5) Issa- Went American housewife in Spring during the 60's. And then turned French chic for Autumn. Liking it :)

6) Temperley- Stunning Spring show, some gorgeous florals being used like this playsuit here. Hot pants cropping up, as well as headbands and hats. I think i'm in love with Autumn's collection, so devine. A lot of metallics like gold for skirts in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment