Wednesday 15 February 2012

Wednesday 15th February

Wednesday!


Today was interesting. I decided to go and explore the world, not in my pj's. My mates and I had all gone shopping and we stopped off at a cafe for a bit. One of my friends had been feeling a bit unwell, and all of a sudden she jumped on my lap and let out a massive fart, trying to be funny. The joke was on her though, she accidentally followed through, of course not on top of me if she did she'd be for it. We all thought it was hilarious, but she had to run to the second hand shop next door and buy some old unfabulous trousers to change into. Plus she bumped into her crush while she was in there and had to make a sharp exit. Poor her, oh well. Goes to say kids, behave yourself in public. See ya's for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment