Friday 16 March 2012

Friday 16th March

Friday!


Today it's FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! Yes, that song is old and annoying but it gets you excited for the weekend... Right? I was heading to a lesson at school, when I suddenly slipped on the wet floor. No sign or anything, I could gain compensation. Right..
In the process, my shoe fell off and flew across the corridor - and ended up whacking my teacher with grey hair and ugly clothes, on the nose. My whole class saw it and laughed their heads off, mainly because they were too whimpy to do it in the first place. Ooh i'm a baddaman (Slang I think, meaning their strong and mighty, when the most baddest thing they've probably done is stick chewing gum under a table. Ooh get you). To top things off, my teacher gave me a detention because she accused me of doing it on purpose. How rude. See ya's for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment