Friday 2 March 2012

Friday 2nd March

Friday!

Today it's FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! What a looong week. I seriously gotta get some new clothes; I would sooner but I'm kinda addicted to bags, so I've spent my pocket money for a few months :L Bit pointless really, I ask the mother and she says by it yourself. This is on the run up to Christmas. Thanks mum my gift was skintness for the first few months of 2012. (Can I get a woop?). Today was well boring. Where TF has the Sun gone? I was enjoying it. How rude. It had to be cold the day I had P.E and the day our dance teacher was ill, so we had to be outside in our dance shorts. Hooray. Thank you so much! One thing I hate about P.E is the changing rooms are compact, and heated? So when you're sweating, you sweat more. And they wonder why heating prices are increasing... Awkward moment you and your bestie greet eachother with insults, so I go 'Hey Ugly' she giggles and the whole changing room goes silent and then gasps. She then replies calling me 'Fatty'. Our little thing :) See ya's for tomorrow! I shall be drawing a winner for the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment