Friday 9 March 2012

Friday 9th March

Friday!


Today it's FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! Okay, i'm allergic to chlorine so I didn't go swimming I just had to watch people and tell everyone to hurry up in the changing rooms. My year went for swimming lessons at our local pool. So, as we were running behind after the lesson.  I ran to the changing room and a bit over excitedly opened the first cubicle I came to - only to find an old woman changing. She just had to be in the designated section for our school. She screamed in shock and I ran away in embarrassment. All my friends thought it was hilarious. Till we got back from school and this lady had been an inspector! We got back to school for our lesson, being observed by this lady and trying to say, 'Yes I can always ask for help' without giggling. Especially as we'd been (You know) exposed to her bits... Delish. See ya's for tomorrow and tune in for next week, a new segment coming your way. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment