Monday 5 March 2012

Monday 5th March

Monday!


Today was interesting. Today i'm wearing, 'Come to the dark side, we have cookies!' Funky slogan to have :) Ah the Monday wake up call, waking up and realising you only have ten minutes to wizz the uniform on, and infact find uniform. What I love about uniform is She puts my school trousers on the radiator downstairs; when EVERY other raditator is full (supposedly) and then the dog walks past and ruins my trousers. I've even tried moving my trousers upstairs, they always seem to move. After school I went to a new, trial dance class with my friend. We were having a conversation about how fit the dance teacher's bum was, but using a fake name for him calling him Tom in case he overheard. Funnily enough, we didn't realise there was a Tom there who thought we meant him and he did a creepy smirk at us. Great.  Later, after the lesson, as we were walking out I said to my friend "I think Sir realised we were talking about him. But he has got the nicest bum ever! I can't stop staring at it when he's dancing." Just then I turned around and he was stood right behind me. Kill me now? See ya's for tomorrow and keep up the followers, facebook likers, twitter followers there might be a giveaway next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment