Saturday 3 March 2012

Saturday 3rd March

Saturday!

Today was interesting. I know what you're thinking, I finally changed! Yes, I had a deep rummage through my drawers and found a little gem. Bold, colourful and Summery. Summer is on its way! Yay! I think I might get some bright trousers and do some serious colour blocking this season. Mint jeans, lush. This top has a picture of a flower and a bee. The bee says, 'Hi Honey' and the flower says, 'Sup B'. Lol. So sweet isn't it? Today I got round to doing some cleaning, (I know me cleaning!) and did a few games of 'Zumba'. Yes, I know it's old, but it was brought for She and she's one of those people who keep something for ages in its wrapping, then when an advert for the sequel is on she jumps into action. Funny thing about playing Zumba and being petite. The belt hangs off you, and when you insert your wii remote in the remote flops along. Around my hips. Awkward... Anywho, see ya's for tomorrow! P.S: Samantha Eustace email me for tomorrow with your address for the clutch to be posted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment