Tuesday 20 March 2012

Tuesday 20th March

Tuesday!

Today was interesting. Oh My Gosh! I have to fundraise £35 in less than two weeks! I've got into a beauty pageant for charity, i've got that to raise then a month to raise another £100! Busy, busy bee. All goes to charity tho, so it's worth it if I don't win. Got to love the little sisters. We all decide to pick up Easter eggs, so we don't get crummy 'Star Wars' ones like last year. Awkward moment your bestie comes round, 'You like Star Wars?' yes the chocolate's so 'Out of this world' literally, tastes like cheap crap. (No offence to Star Wars fans but this egg wasn't even star wars, someone had glued on the star wars logo). I decided to go for Cadbury's this year, the actual cadbury's this time! But there's always that one sibling who has their heart set on one egg. 'I want that one' pointing to the picture in the magazine. She even shouted and cried, after we'd seen 7 supermarkets... What a brat? She couldn't just take another egg she had to have that one. She even shouted, 'You're a disgrace to the human race' to my mother. So I said to her back, 'You're a disgrace to the human race babe, want a star wars egg?'. She was bought the star wars egg. Hahaha! See ya's for tomorrow! P.S: Anyone interested in sponsoring me email me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment