Monday 2 April 2012

Monday 2nd April

Monday!


Today was interesting. My first day of half term wasted. I thought hey let's finish all my homework on the first day. Didn't happen. Instead I went out. I was in town with my friends, and my dad had gone to get his hair cut near where we were shopping. A while later my friends and I headed into a bakery and my dad was in the queue so I started taking the mick telling him how his new hair cut made him look like Mr Potato Head. It was hilarious! Then the guy turned round and it turned out it wasn't my dad. Mortified ,but then he started yelling and my friends were wetting themselves laughing. Then my actual dad came in and shouted at me too for being rude to a stranger. I wanted the ground to swallow me up... Anyone heard of Habbo? Or the term Habbo retro's? I sat by myself making my own today, it failed. Oh well. See ya's for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment