Wednesday 30 May 2012

Summer days

The sun is shining (8) Which is some Ibiza song which I don't know the name of...
Gotta adore those little, Summer dresses :) Check out my top 4 ditzy, dresses from Amazon brand 'Banana Flame'.  I think if this segment has much interest, i'll be discovering hidden brands :)

1. I love the Cath Kidston vibe from this dress. Cath Kidston is very British and has mastered the florals effect. Very vintage and very flattering with the 'Sweetheart' neckline. This dress is £19.99. This dress I would team up with deer coloured sandals and accessories, if a belt is needed go for a skinny belt.

2. This playsuit is a bit of an awkward one for myself. I adore the shape of it, but I'm not sure the pattern is as Summery. The playsuit is open back- perfect for all over tanning! And has some adorable ruffles. It's a tad overpriced at £12.99 and is in stock in ALL sizes. To look closer click here:

3. A bit more of a power print, and if you're late for that party on holiday; Just zip up in seconds! Perfect for 'Summer Nights', I think this should be worn with a bit more edge. Studs on sandals and silver accessories. Straps are adjustable :) Priced at £21.99! Bit of a rip off, but she's yours if you want a close up:

4. Wowzahs! You've gotta be brown to pull of this crisp, white, angelic chiffon, frill dress. Including waterfall frills; ooh, fancy! Comes with an elasticated waistband, convenient if you indulge in too many 99 flakes. Priced at £19.99, this dress is worth it. As it's white, white can be worn with everything. In particular i'd choose a cool, aqua accessories.To take a step into becoming an angel click here:

Tomorrow I shall find some perfect, sandals for the Summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment