Tuesday 1 May 2012

Tuesday 1st May

Tuesday
Today was interesting. So i've been thinking of quitting the Internet recently (Mainly Habbo games) as I only played them to escape from the real world. Turns out my real world is amazing and my pixel one sucks. Just like to make it clear, no-one's perfect. If people name call you; don't let it get to you. You're the best person in the world, no-one should make you feel bad. Gotta love being sat at the dinner table with in laws of  'Old & Wise one?' well not in laws, but could be in laws of 'this guy'. It was so formal we had to dress up for dinner, I wore some white trousers. 'This guy' thought it was perfectly fine to spill his whole, mug of tea down my whole outfit. Especially on my white trousers. It was hot, very hot. Hot enough to start doing a Ne-Yo/Usher impression (I can't remember who sung it!). Brown enough to have a massive, stain in WHITE trousers. Perfect colour on white, brown is the nicest colour to have on anything. Perfect. Then of course it's white trousers. WHITE trousers. So any form of liquid hitting white- the clothing then goes see-through. Perfect. Everyone saw my legs, which is okay to deal with. But Hannah Montana knickers? I'm going to hang my head in shame. See ya's for tomorrow! x

No comments:

Post a Comment