Tuesday 29 May 2012

Tuesday 29th May

Tuesday!
Today was interesting. Just been attacked by a mosquito; It doesn't matter how small I am, they always appear bigger and badder. The bad boys they are. I swear i'm going to have to buy a massive mosquito net. You've gotta love eating your lunch and there's rabbits, 'rabbiting' or as I like to say, 'ON IT LIKE A CAR BONNET' opposite a school- infront of a church. God must of had an eyeful. I mean you have a wedding at a church- for God to attend. So when you contemplate the marriage, God has to be there too? LMAO. I really hate my eyebrows. I was going to a performance at school one night and decided I had to do something about them, but I really hate plucking them as it hurts too much. So, for some reason, I decided to do it with a pair of scissors. I started chopping away and suddenly realised I'd taken off half my eyebrow. Not only was it major ouches, I looked like a right wally. See ya's for tomorrow! x

No comments:

Post a Comment