Wednesday 6 June 2012

Wednesday 6th May

Wednesday!
Today was interesting. I was at my friend's house today, and we were messing around on her laptop and having fun. As teenagers do nowadays and that doesn't mean doing drugs. As newspapers say we do nowadays. 
She left the room to get us both a drink (And cookies), and I had the ingenious idea of playing a prank on her. As I am such a sad, boring kid. I hid a fake spider in one of her shoes, and waited in glee for her to try it on and have a laugh with me. And possibly bring in more cookies. But my excitement turned to dread as I realised that they were her mum's  (Quite trendy, not like a Granny) shoes. Her mum shrieked really loudly when she saw the spider, and my friend's brother and dad came running in to see what all the fuss was. See ya's for tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment