Friday 27 July 2012

Friday 27th July

Friday!
Today was interesting. Woop it's Friday! Won't be babysitting the minions for a while now! I was at my Mum's work waiting for her outside in the waiting area. As she was taking FOREVER I started to read one of the magazines on the counter. Bearing in mind it was a college, you'd expect parenting books and celebrity magazines. However, I found a nudie magazine under the pile. How bizarre and inappropriate. Not like there's parenting courses here and family courses and things. What was even more bizarre was there was a neighbour on the front cover! Oh god. After, we both went to the cinema to see a movie. Before we went into the movie we saw these really good looking guys out in the parking lot, and asked for my number. So I gave it to them and entered the movie. Halfway through the movie- I started to get really sick.. I knew I was going to hurl, but had no time to run away, so i puked in my hands... but it gets worse while I was running down the aisle covered. I threw up right in the middle of the aisle, looking up I see the guy who asked for my number he looked up at me and laughed and handed my number back... I was never more embarrassed in my life. See ya's for tomorrow! x

No comments:

Post a Comment