Thursday 26 July 2012

Thursday!

Thursday!
Today was interesting. SO HOT! I <3 IT! I get paid to tan #JobEnvy I hand out posters on the beach, heaven. Oh well. Do you get it when you say, 'I don't fancy any sugar, lets not have any today' and your Nan comes round with a load of cookies and junk. I was out shopping with my dad, and his phone started ringing. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard what his ring tone was - it just kept repeating really loudly, 'WARNING! WARNING! The wife is calling you!'. The shop was full of people and they all turned round to look and laugh at us! I was so embarrassed that I couldn't wait to get out of there! I insisted my dad change his ringtone after that. Mine's a One Direction, 'oi your phone is ringing pick it up don't you walk away get back!'. LOL. See ya's for tomorrow! x

No comments:

Post a Comment