Sunday 16 September 2012

London Fashion Week!

London Fashion week launch day!
Oh I do love a bit of fashion week. You know the drill. Fashion week is a week and each day I browse all the photos from the designers selecting my favourite designer. Then I choose 3 outfits (Or more if they amaze me). So let's start the madness! Spring/Summer 2013.

PPQ: Interesting show. Quite 60's styled. Stripes and Earthy prints.


KTZ: LOVED the show. Haven't heard too much from the designer, but now so intrigued for more! Trend alert, aquatics. Very fish tail lace and fluorescence - reminds me of a mermaid.

Unconditional- I kinda liked this show. Quite sculptered looks- with a masculine influence. But it's rough, edgy and cartoon like. Bold colours popping everywhere!

Sass&Bide: The first dress is stunning. The whole collection was romantic, classic and has a twist with monochrome round the edges. Cara Delevingne also walked. The collection also reminds me of a greek goddess with the gold belts.

Felder Felder: This collection is very wearable. Models were stunning! Quite simple, but lots of contrast when it came to prints and detailing.

What's your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment