Monday 15 October 2012

Monday!
Today was interesting. And people say I take forever to get ready- you should see my little sister in the morning. A mini-me that makes me look slow. Anyway, couldn't sleep a wink last night. I was frozen, which was a bit ironic as I had a hot water bottle in there already. So, I decided to get up in the middle of the night to do some dancing to random music on my phone. Monday means that there is a week of school ahead, Yay xD, hold the applause. Our form tutor was bugging us this morning to do the Duke of Edinburgh expedition (a whole week in the woods hiking from 5 am to 7 pm). Yeah right, like I was going to go for any of that rubbish. So I headed  to my first lesson of the day, which was Business; we were discussing my group's venture of a popcorn business for the school. Busy, busy business. Guess what, sentence of the day was said by some stalker who thinks it's normal to stalk me... yay. Saying, 'Have you been asked to do page 3 modelling?' this is to someone with an AA cup. Bit creepy. Oh well he hates gays, made the best comeback, 'Well are you jealous of them cos they get more girls than you?' they just got pwned. Although having a massive spot whilst saying it isn't very glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment