Tuesday 6 May 2014

5 minutes with... C.E.O of Marbèlle Clothing

5 minutes with... C.E.O of Marbèlle Clothing
So, I've been collaborating with a new womanswear brand called 'Marbèlle' and I thought 'Lets interview the owner!' so here is it. Are you ready to become a Marbèlle Babe?

Where do you get your inspiration from for your designs?
 When it comes to getting inspiration you can get inspiration from many different things. I love gaining inspiration from different designers Michael Costello , Lanvin , Givenchy and also high street brands . Topshop , COS and more I think in every brand you can find inspiration.

How did you come up with the brand name'?
 Coming up with my brand name wasn't easy but I wanted to bring out a name that I feel represents my brand something which sounds more luxurious as this is where I see my brand going. MAR stands for my initials and belle means beautiful in Italian and French.

How long does it take to create one of your artworks?
 Depending on the design and the structure of it to create it may take me up to 3 days less or more to get it exactly how I want it.

Did you face any obstacles? How did you overcome these? 
 I think you’re facing obstacles as a designer and a business owner by getting yourself out there and getting people to see your vision and love it enough to believe in it as much as you do. The most important thing is to focus on the dream and keep going. The way I overcome most of the problem I have been through is to have faith in that things will work out and hard work never goes unnoticed.
Add caption
What tricks have you got up your sleeves for summer and the rest of 2014?
 Tricks I have up my sleeve hmmmmm?
I have loads of new work coming out a lot of cool features and an online store coming so this year should be amazing!

Me in Marbèlle


Which celebrity/model would you in a dreamworld imagine wearing your clothes?
 I don’t have an exact celeb I would love to wear my clothing but when one does I will feel very proud.

Do you take custom requests?
 Yes we take custom request: Contact marbellem@outlook.com for any request which we will handle



Keep up to date with Marbèlle via:
Instagram: @Marbellefashion

And check out their collaboration with FabFem here: http://fabfem.co.uk/collections/all/marbelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment